Effective marketing for your business takes a multi-faceted approach, and won’t be the same for your business as it may be for others. We take the time to understand your unique business and will design a marketing plan which will be both effective and preserve the integrity of your business values.
We believe in ‘Marketing by Invitation’, or getting your prospects to want to do business with you, because you have already created trust and authority.
A comprehensive plan includes taking a look at what you are already doing – what’s working and what isn’t – and aligning those things with your goals, both short and long term. Here are some of the things we’ll explore:
- Your website. Is it functioning as it should? Do your visitors find what they are looking for? It needs to act as a tool for your business and should never be static.
- SEO. Truly effective SEO that works within the Google algorithms – naturally, without gimmicks.
- Social Media. Are you using it correctly? Understanding what to expect from Social Media and designing a plan that meets the needs of your business in your industry will go a long way toward making your Social Media campaigns work for you instead of just creating more work.
- Are you effectively using ‘Marketing Tools of Influence’? Among these are Authority, Liking, Social Proof, Reciprocity, and Scarcity (though scarcity should be used sparingly). How are you employing these in your communications?
- Your content. Creating original, quality content on a regular basis that really speaks to your prospects is the best driver of traffic to your site.
- Are you using ‘calls to action’ on Landing Pages with real, valuable ‘giveaways’?
- How are you using and interpreting your analytics?
- Are Google Ads, FaceBook Ads or good old-fashioned print ads a good idea for your business? Not everyone benefits from these – but for some, they can be a great piece of the puzzle. Knowing when to spend your money on these and which ones will work for you is the key.